Warranty & Returns
We offer a 30-day return window on products purchased directly from strikeforce67.ca. Products must be in new, unused condition to qualify. To begin a return for an item that qualifies with these conditions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA below .
For warranty claims, please attach a photo of anything broken and provide a brief explanation as to what possibly contributed to product failure. This will help us as we constantly strive to improve.
What is covered:
- Manufacturing defects
- Breakage when used under normal operating conditions
- Warranty covers replacement parts. Refunds will not be issued. Individual components replaced as deemed by Strike Force 67 Inc.
What is NOT Covered:
Normal wear and tear from tool usage
Breakage caused by misuse as follows:
- Over acceleration resulting in melting & impact damage.
- Using GoTreads on hear surfaces resulting in broken panels and deformed tread grooves.
- Stacking GoTreads improperly resulting in permanent creases and torn out hinges.
- Preventing GoTreads from auto-feeding. Non drive tire combined with drive tire may cause hinge tear out.
- Exceeding weight limits
- Any other damage caused by not following manufacturer's instructions.
- Shipping costs associated with replacement parts.
For warranty claims, please email email@example.com. Attach a photo of anything broken and provide a brief explanation as to what possibly contributed to product failure. This will help us as we constantly strive to improve.